Valuation & Property Services
The BakerAg Valuation and Property team comprises a team of four registered valuers providing services throughout the Greater Wellington & Horizons Regions.
- Market value assessments for rural, residential and lifestyle holdings.
- Values for sale and purchase, ownership entity change, mortgage security and family structures.
- Lease valuation, establishment and management.
- Lease tender facilitation.
- Expert witness services in court or arbitration hearings and assist in mediation disputes.
- Compensation valuations.
- Utilities and infrastructure compensation assessments
- Representation of landowners on their rights and expectations when approached by a utility company to place a public work on their property.
- Advice on electricity and transport easements, gas pipelines, roads and telecommunication masts.
- Advising landowners on wind and solar farms.
- Wind farm option and easement agreements - how to get the best outcome as a landowner.
- Short term wind monitoring licenses.
- Wind farm income projection analysis.
- Wind farm rent reviews.