Financial Analysis Benchmarking (FAB)
The BakerAg Financial Analysis Benchmarking (FAB) service has been used to improve sheep and beef farms across New Zealand for over 50 years.
How does FAB Benchmarking help your Business?
FAB helps you:
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities within your business.
- Understand and learn from what is driving the top 25% of farm businesses.
- Identify where expenditure is most efficiently applied.
- Develop key production and financial KPI’s for your business.
- Measure your results against benchmarks that are relevant and up to date.
- Provide robust and relevant reporting to banks, shareholders and owners.
What will you receive? The FAB Annual Report Contains:
- Your individual farm business’s 2021/22 FAB Reports.
- Benchmarks in your business compared with the average and the current top 25% of farms in a similar land class to you.
- Seven-year data comparisons.
- 2021/22 Key Performance Indicators.
- Annual Climate Summary and a summary of key influences in the farming year.
What will it cost?
- 1 year of analysis (2021/22 financial year): $350 excl. GST*
- 3 years of analysis (2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22 financial years): $440 excl. GST*. *Note: we allow up to 2 h to process your data, with additional
time charged at $150/hr.