Health & Safety Systems
The Health & Safety Reform Bill has been passed and the new ‘Health and Safety at Work Act’ will come into effect on April 4, 2016. Over the next few months Regulations will be developed which will include the detail and how it will be applied. The Act reinforces that H&S is everyone’s responsibility.
BakerAg offer Health & Safety services. Our Safety Systems team pride themselves on their close affiliation with rural New Zealand and believe that their practical approach helps produce effective systems to meet the needs of any business
Please contact us for a no-obligation chat!
- A Full Health & Safety System for your Business
- Property Information Booklet (Information for Contractors, Visitors & Volunteers)
- Running Staff Meetings
- Staff Induction and Information Pack
- Health & Safety System Review
- Facilitating Health and Safety Training
- Safety Supplies and Signage are available via arrangement with Partner Businesses
For more information/enquiries please contact: